Welcome to my website …
Please use the menu bar at the top of each page to navigate my site. You will find a page that describes who I am; a page that shares my curriculum vitae (CV); pages that describe my teaching philosophy, research focus, and professional service activities; and pages that offer samples of my academic writing. Further, I am in the process of beginning a blog page to keep you updated on what I’m up to. I look forward to hearing your feedback.
Frankie J. Weinberg, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Management
College of Business
Loyola University New Orleans
6363 St. Charles Ave., Box 15
New Orleans, Louisiana 70118
• December 2010 – Elected Faculty Advisor to Delta Sigma Pi professional business fraternity by student members
• December 2010 – Appointed Curriculum Coordinator for all Loyola University Business Communications courses
• August 2010 – Affiliation: Changed from Ph.D. Candidate at UGA to Assistant Professor at Loyola University New Orleans
• May 2010 – Certificate: Earned the UGA Interdisciplinary Certificate in University Teaching
(only six graduate students across the university earned this certificate this year; only two earned it in the previous year)
• September 2009 – Publication: Journal of Management, in press. (See my CV for details)
• August 2009 – Award: Best Reviewer Award, Careers Division, Academy of Management (See my CV for details)
• Fall 2009 – Completed the Teaching Portfolio Program, University of Georgia (See my CV for details)